Cable ship 0.6/1Kv
Design guidelines: IEC 60092-350, -354
Flame retardant: IEC 60332-1 and IEC 60332-3 Type A (FA -Type)
Cold bending / impact: CSA 22.2 No 03 (-35) (Cold Type)
Maximum conductor temperature: 90 ° C
Conductors: stranded tinned copper wire according to IEC 60 228 compost, Class B
Screen class leading power semiconductor (tape / compound)
Insulation: EPR according to IEC 60092-351.
– A metal part: Power semiconductor layer (tape / compound)
– Part metals: copper tape.
– A suitable tape separator (s) can be applied on metal parts.
– Three ways were cable reference.
– Flame retardant & non-hygroscopic filler can be used.
– Suitable tape (s) can be applied over the cable core.
Shell: ST2 (PVC) according to IEC 60092-359.
Armor: – Braid copper wire (CB – type) or galvanized steel wire (-C).
– Density minimum coverage of 90%
– The red paint is painted steel wire braided uniform
– “CB” Enter or government protected type, the paint is not necessary.
Includes protection: – ST2 (PVC) according to IEC 60092-359.
– Outer casing color: Revelations 3C recognition: red, yellow, green