Design process of industrial electrical cabinets of Quan PhamQPC
- 1 Design process of industrial electrical cabinets
- 2 Design process of industrial electrical cabinets
- 3 Installing industrial electrical cabinets, industrial electrical cabinets
- 4 Design quotation industrial electrical cabinets, industrial electrical cabinets – Installation price of industrial electrical cabinets, industrial electrical cabinets
Design process of industrial electrical cabinets
1. Make a block diagram of the electrical part to be installed (if there is a circuit design diagram)
2. Evaluate the market for the materials to be purchased (look for the quality type, and the excess load, if you need to choose between two prices, choose the one with the higher price.) when the materials are available as required by the diagram. blocks, use the actual dimensions of these materials to see which positions on the board are most appropriate
3. Auxiliary materials in installation in industrial electrical cabinets. (such as the numbered rings inserted into the wire, iron bars used to install magnetic starters, relays, timers, electrical connectors.
4. Assemble the components on the board (10mm thick plywood, or key or iron board – place the board in a horizontal position when assembling)
5. After the installation is complete, test the insulation safety of the cabinet board with the components mounted on the board (if the cabinet panel is iron) first test by mains power in series with a 300watts bulb, see the operation of the panel. whether the components are in accordance with the design process or not. Correct mistakes, if any.
6. Try again with a small load then assemble the board of components into the cabinet.
7. Make the frame of the cabinet, install the cabinet into position, pull the wires from the motors to the cabinet, pull the power grid.
8. Re-test the ground wire, electrically safe (the ground wire of the cabinet door and cabinet body must be copper, flat wire, mesh, soft, hard to break)
Design process of industrial electrical cabinets
1. Choose the appropriate size corrugated board cut according to the intended use
2. Punching holes on hand punching machine or CNC punching machine
3. Sanding of the bavia cleaning holes
4. Shaping and then checking
5. Welding joints and cleaning welds
6. Degreasing with caustic soda solution and rust remover with acid solution to ensure that the shell is not rusty, dirty, and not dusty.
7. Surface shaping with specialized chemicals
8. Surface Phosphation
9. Wash with water, dry and then test before proceeding to the next step
10. Spray powder coating with suitable color and check
11. Drying at 190-200oC for 10 minutes
– Powder coating is one of the most used and best coating technologies today. With durable quality along with advanced painting techniques. Powder coating is a solution to help products after painting be bright, beautiful, smooth and extremely durable.
Installing industrial electrical cabinets, industrial electrical cabinets
1. Calculation of specifications to select the necessary equipment.
2. Draw equipment layout diagram, operating principle diagram.
3. Processing and installing the cabinet cover.
4. Arrange the equipment inside the cabinet.
5. Electrical wiring.
6. Power supply, idling.
After completing the wiring, we need to carefully check the system before supplying power to the industrial electrical cabinet. When supplying power, let the electrical cabinet work without load to detect errors before connecting the load to the electrical cabinet.
– Powder-coated electrical cabinet Has been recognized by most scientists in the world that: it is rare for a modern technology to be invented and put into use. serving production, can replace the old technology with high quality, while lowering the product cost, but the initial investment cost is the same as the old technology. And the price of the electrostatic powder coated electrical cabinet made by Quan Pham is a very affordable price worthy of the product quality.
Design quotation industrial electrical cabinets, industrial electrical cabinets – Installation price of industrial electrical cabinets, industrial electrical cabinets
The quotation for the design of industrial electrical cabinets, industrial electrical cabinets at Quan Pham Co., Ltd. is always based on technical parameters such as: height, width, length … and according to the design required by the customer. We have a very reasonable and competitive price for our products, along with the quality according to international standards. In addition, electrostatically painted electrical cabinets are also very suitable on the market, which will surely make customers satisfied.
The company Quan Pham Industrial Electrical Equipment is a company specialized in providing:
- Introduction Compensating capacitors and Welding cable, rubber cable SAMWON – made in Korea
- DUSONC control cable – made in Korea
- BEKONEC industrial socket – made in Italy
- Timer Shinsung – made in Korea
- Line accessories
Company Quan Pham was born to bring to customers the best products at the most reasonable prices. With the operating motto: “Customer satisfaction is our success “.
We are committed to bringing the best products to our customers, especially our products are always high standard, environmentally friendly, always in line with the network’s operating conditions & nbsp; electricity Vietnam.
Hotline: 0968 789 868
Hotline: 0903 790 986