Advantages and disadvantages of 4 types of electric cable traysQPC
Cable trays are currently being used a lot in projects, from large to small to bring convenience in installation and maintenance as well as economic benefits in the long run.
Advantages and disadvantages of 4 types of electric cable trays
1. Advantages and disadvantages of electrolytic galvanized electrical cable trays:Electro-galvanized cable tray is widely used because of its superiority, in good climate, no sea salt, electro-galvanized cable tray is very popular due to its beautiful surface and low cost. Electro-galvanized cable tray[ /caption]Advantages of galvanized electrical cable tray:
- Good price.
- Fast machining.
- Limited colors
- Cannot be used in sea salt environment.
2. Advantages and disadvantages of hot-dip galvanized cable tray:Hot-dip galvanized cable tray is a high-class cable tray line, belonging to the high-end customer segment because of its high cost and processing materials, in addition to ensuring the technical and artistic requirements of the product. Advantage:
- Fast processing without painting
- Anti-oxidation, rust
- High cost of materials
- Requires good equipment
- Skilled staff.
4. Advantages and disadvantages of powder coated cable tray:Powder coated cable trays are made from cold rolled corrugated iron, then surface treated and powder coated according to customer requirements. https://quanpham.vn/bang-gia-mang-cap -son-tinh-dien-2019-moi-nhat/ Advantage:
- Fast machining
- Various and colorful designs.
- Should only be used in indoor construction
- Poor environmental impact.
What is a cable tray?Cable tray ladder is a system used to manage and arrange electrical cables, signal wires, or network wires in buildings and structures. Using a cable tray ladder helps to organize and arrange the wiring neatly and easily, saving time and costs during construction or maintenance. (more…)
What is a cable ladder?QPC
Cable ladder is a component in the system cable tray ladder is specialized for arranging, wiring and is used for wires with good insulating sheath such as XLPE. Mainly used in places with good environmental conditions such as apartment basements, high-rise buildings or machine rooms, server rooms. (more…)
What is a cable tray?QPC
What is a cable tray?Cable tray is a ducting system is part of the system cable tray ladder. Used to arrange and route unshielded wires such as signal wires, control cables, network cables, power cables or used in harsh environments where the wiring system needs to be protected.
Cable tray includes:
- T-Troughs also known as T-Cuts: Used to divide the cable tray system into 3 directions, the 3 directions of T-Cuts can be different or equal. The widths of the three T sides are conventionally read clockwise. For example: QP-T(100x200x300)x100-S1.2 is a T-Cut with 3 sides with input widths of 100x200x300mm respectively, cable tray height is 100, powder coated on 1.2mm thick material.< /li>
- X-shaped cable tray also known as X-knout: Used to divide the cable tray system into 4 directions, the 4 directions of the X-cend can be equal or different, case 4 Equal sides will be shortened and the widths of the 4 edges of the X-claw are also conventionally read clockwise.
- Cable tray connection: There are two common types of cable tray connection: + Connecting: A connecting piece shaped like a cable tray is placed in the cable tray and fixed by screws on both sides of the cable tray. For cable trays with a width of 500mm or less, it is recommended to use the connecting type, paying attention to cover the gap between the two cable trays. + Detachable connection: Using 2 connecting rods on both sides of the cable tray makes installation faster and more convenient.
- Horizontal Curve, also known as L-Cut (90° Clutch). Used to guide the cable tray system left or right. The two sides of the Horizontal Contour may not be equal.
- Shrink: Shrink is a cable tray accessory to guide the cable tray system going straight up,
- Downward: In contrast to Upward, Downwards guide the cable tray system downwards. Shrink Up and Shrink are not symmetrical, you avoid confusion when ordering.
- Straight cable tray.
When choosing cable trays, please note:
+ Gray: Commonly used for power cables + Orange or blue: Usually used for signal cables, control cable + Cable trays are often used outdoors, in harsh environments or for unshielded wires such as XLPE.
Common size of cable tray:
- Common height of cable tray: 50mm, 75mm, 100mm,...
- Common width of cable tray: 100mm, 200mm, ..., 1000mm
- Thickness of cable tray: 0.8mm-2.5mm
How to choose the right cable tray thickness for the size:
- For cable trays with a width of 300mm, it is recommended to choose a minimum thickness of 1.5mm.
- For cable tray with width less than 200m, please choose thickness < 1.5mm.
- For hot-dip galvanized cable tray, please choose a minimum thickness of 1.5mm for small cable tray and 2mm for large cable tray.
When you want to buy cable tray ladder, please contact: Ms Kim Oanh: 0903 790 986