Guide to choosing magnetic starter for capacitorsQPC
Some properties of the verb :
Some necessary and sufficient conditions when selecting start from installation for capacitor capacitor can choose start from Hancess and Ls
– Contacts have high wear resistance.
– High closing – cutting capacity.
– Action close – cut definitively.
– Consumption less power
– Protect the motor from long-term overload (with thermal relay).
The rated current of the Contactor in a common low-voltage switchboard is: 9A, 12A, 18A, 25A, 40A, 60A, 75A, 100A, 130A, 150A, 250A, 300A, 600A. If placed in an electrical cabinet, the rated current must be lower than 10% because of poor cooling, the allowable current through the Contactor must be taken even lower in the long-term working mode.
Selection of starting from capacitor capacity:
– Capacitor RTR 2.5KVAr-5KVAr needs to start from 9A or more
– Capacitor RTR 7.5KVAr need to start from 12A or more
– Capacitor RTR 10KVAr-12.5KVAr needs to start from 18A or more
– Capacitor RTR 15KVAr need to start from 25A or more
– Capacitor RTR 20KVAr-25KVAr then need to start from 40A or more
– Capacitor RTR 30KVAr-35KVAr-40KVAr needs to start from 60A or more
– Capacitor RTR 50KVAr need to start from 75A or more
Instructions for choosing a magnetic starter for compensation capacitor
In order for the device to operate stably over time, it is necessary to choose the right equipment with the necessary requirements magnetic starter, the manufacturer usually not only gives the rated amperage but also the capacity of the electric motor that starts service magnetic for different voltages.
For the magnetic starter to work reliably, when installing it is necessary to firmly fasten the magnetic starter on a vertical plane (allowable inclination from the vertical axis 50), it is not allowed to grease the contacts and the components moving part. After installation of the magnetic starter and before operation, check:
– For manual moving parts not to get stuck or entangled.
– The control voltage must match the rated voltage of the coil.
– The contacts must make even and good contact.
– The electrical wiring must be in accordance with the control diagram.
– The thermal relay must be set to start from the wire rod according to the protective fuse.