Capacitors for medium and low voltage reactive powerQPC
Currently, the company Quan Pham provides all kinds of reactive power compensation capacitor standalone RTR Right in Vietnam, made in Spain:
Table of Contents
– Single phase low voltage capacitor 230v 5/10 kVar
– 3-phase low voltage capacitors 440v 5/10/15/20/25/30/40/50KVar
– 3-phase low voltage capacitors 690v 30kVar
– Single phase/ 3 phase medium voltage capacitors 50/100/200/300/400/500KVar 7.2/8.66/12.7kV
– Samwha low/medium voltage capacitors 1 phase/3 phase
– Capacitor low voltage / medium voltage Epcos 1 phase / 3 phase
– Ducati low voltage / medium voltage capacitor 1 phase / 3 phase
– Sino low/medium voltage capacitor 1 phase/3 phase
– Shiziki low voltage / medium voltage capacitors 1 phase / 3 phase
– Schneider low/medium voltage capacitors 1 phase/3 phase
– Enerlux low/medium voltage capacitors 1 phase/3 phase
In addition, Quan Pham also provides capacitors with capacity on request, instructions, construction and installation capacitors compensating with capacities from 10-1000kVar.
Learn about reactive power capacitors:
What is reactive power
Reactive power is the component of power consumed on the inductance or emitted on the capacitance of a circuit
Where is reactive power consumed?
Reactive power is consumed in: reactance on power transmission lines and in elements, asynchronous motors, transformers, equipment related to magnetic fields.
Reactive power can only be reduced to a minimum but cannot be completely eliminated because it is needed to create a magnetic field, which is a necessary intermediate in the electrical energy conversion process.
Reactive power sources:
The ability to generate reactive power of power plants is very limited, because the plant’s cosᵠ is usually 0.8-0.9 or higher.
For economic reasons, generators are not built that are capable of generating a lot of reactive power for the load, but are only responsible for a part of the reactive power of the load. The rest is due to compensating devices such as synchronous compensators, capacitors.