What is a cable ladder?QPC
Cable ladder is a component in the system cable tray ladder is specialized for arranging, wiring and is used for wires with good insulating sheath such as XLPE. Mainly used in places with good environmental conditions such as apartment basements, high-rise buildings or machine rooms, server rooms.
Cable ladder includes:
- T-shaped cable ladder, also known as T-Cuts: Used to divide the cable ladder system into 3 directions, the 3 directions of the T-Cut may be different or equal. The widths of the three T sides are conventionally read clockwise.
For example: QP-T(100x200x300)x100-S1.2 is a T-Cut with 3 sides with input widths of 100x200x300mm respectively, cable ladder height is 100, powder coated on 1.2mm thick material.
- X-shaped cable ladder, also known as X-claw: Used to divide the cable ladder system into 4 directions, the 4 directions of the X-claw can be equal or different, case 4 Equal sides will be shortened and the widths of the 4 edges of the X-claw are also conventionally read clockwise.
- Straight cable ladder: Usually made 2.5mm – 3mm to facilitate production, installation and transportation. Each 300mm interval will be punched to tighten the wire.
- Corrow up: Climb up is a cable ladder accessory to guide the cable ladder system going straight to the top,
- Downward: In contrast to Upward, Downwards guide the cable ladder system downwards
- Horizontal bend, also known as L-knot or 90° elbow: Used to guide the cable ladder system left or right. The two sides of the Horizontal Contour may not be equal.
- Cable ladder connection
When choosing a Cable Ladder, please note:
Choose a cable ladder with an appropriate size, avoid waste and aesthetically pleasing.
Common size of cable ladder:
- Common height (H) of cable ladder: 50mm, 75mm, 100mm,…
- Common width (W) of cable ladder: 100mm, 200mm, …, 1000mm
- Length (L) cable ladder: Standard 3m/tree or according to your order
- Thickness of cable ladder: 0.8mm-2.5mm
How to choose the right cable ladder thickness for the size
- For cable ladders with a width of 300mm, it is recommended to choose a minimum thickness of 1.5mm.
- For cable ladder with width less than 200m, please choose thickness < 1.5mm.
- For hot-dip galvanized cable ladders, please choose a minimum thickness of 1.5mm for small cable ladders and 2mm for large cable ladders.
Ms Kim Oanh: 0903 790 986