Anti-interference control cable LS VINAQPC
Introduction of LS VINA control cable
Ls Vina control cable is commonly used for power supply in buildings, cameras, or in industrial circuit boards.
4 outstanding features of LS VINA control cable:
- Anti-interference feature with aluminum or copper cladding.
- The second feature is the mechanical properties of the control cable with fiber or steel tape.
- Fireproof point or no smoke when burning and no toxic fumes.
- Prevents insect bites or termites.
Production standards for control cables LS VINA
Manufactured according to international and national standards: TCVN, AS/ZNS, ICEA, IEC, BS or IEC 62067 (ABOVE 150kv)
Basic structure of LS VINA control cable:
- Liner/Separator: PVC or Polyethylene (PE)
- Conductor: usually Aluminum (Al) or copper (Cu) compressed Segments or braided circular compression according to international standard IEC 60228 or according to customer requirements.
- Core grafting: The insulating cores shall be evenly braided and rounded. Number of cores from 2 – 30 cores, depending on customer needs.
- Insulation: The insulation is made of Polyvinylchloride (PVC) or Cross-linked Polyethylene (XPE)
Signal control cable distributor:
In addition to LS Vina cable, Quan Pham Industrial Electrical Equipment Company also exclusively distributes wires control cable imported from Korea with full specifications, CO/CQ documents as well as inspection documents Quality products at very competitive prices. Please contact sales department: 08 3930 4952 – 0903 790 986 for more details.