Ls Vina signal cableQPC
Introduction of signal cables Ls Vina
Signal cable Ls Vina aka control cable Ls Vina controller is often used for power supply in buildings, cameras, or in industrial circuit boards.
4 outstanding features of signal cable LS VINA:
- Anti-interference feature with aluminum or copper cladding.
- The second feature is the mechanical properties of the control cable with fiber or steel tape.
- Fireproof point or no smoke when burning and no toxic fumes.
- Prevents insect bites or termites.
Signal cable production standard LS VINA
Manufactured according to international and national standards: TCVN, AS/ZNS, ICEA, IEC, BS or IEC 62067 (ABOVE 150kv)
Basic structure of signal cable LS VINA:
- Liner/Separator: PVC or Polyethylene (PE)
- Conductor: usually Aluminum (Al) or copper (Cu) compressed Segments or braided circular compression according to international standard IEC 60228 or according to customer requirements.
- Core grafting: The insulating cores shall be evenly braided and rounded. Number of cores from 2 – 30 cores, depending on customer needs.
- Insulation: The insulation is made of Polyvinylchloride (PVC) or Cross-linked Polyethylene (XPE)
Distributor of signal cables:
In addition to LS Vina cable, Company Industrial electrical equipment Quan Pham also exclusively distributes wires signal cable imported from Korea with Full specifications, CO / CQ documents as well as documents on product quality inspection with very competitive prices. Please contact sales department: 08 3930 4952 – 0903 790 986 for more details.