Points to note when using a welding machineQPC
Quan Pham specializes in providing all kinds of cable welding used for all rod welding machines on the market with the best price, especially attractive discounts for contractors and agents
Points to note when using a welding machine
1. Electrical safety:
– Do not touch the machine components directly.
– Need to wear labor protection, wear dry gloves when using the machine
– You must insulate the solder and earth yourself using an insulator large enough to prevent direct contact with the solder and earth.
– You must be very careful when using the machine in wet conditions or the face of the protective gear is not dry; also be careful when standing on metal structures.
– It is necessary to remove the power source before removing the machine components and accessories.
– Regularly check the power cable and replace it if it shows signs of danger or scratches.
– Turn off the machine when the machine is not in use.
– Do not use cables that are too worn, small or patchy.
– Do not touch the welding machine electrode when you have touched the solder or earth or an electrode from another machine.
– Do not directly touch the welding pliers of two machines at the same time when the two machines are in operation
– Isolate the mass clamp from other metals when they are not connected to the solder. It is not allowed to connect two welding pliers to the same machine if the machine is designed to be used for one welding pliers.
2. Be careful with welding fumes:
– When welding will produce smoke. Inhaling this smoke can be harmful to the health of the user.
– Need to keep your head away from the smoke area, do not inhale the smoke generated when welding.
– In case of low ventilation, welders need to use gas masks and fans to increase ventilation.
3. Attention Electric arc:
– Electric arc can be dangerous to eyes and skin when we solder or watch. Therefore:
+ Need to wear a welding cone when welding, avoid direct arc from welding machine
and arcs of neighboring machines.
+ Need to wear protective gear made of durable, fireproof materials.
4. Ensure fire safety:
– When welding, welding slag splashes, hot solder or hot equipment may ignite, so it is necessary to carefully check the welding area before welding.
– Move flammable objects away from the welding area (about 11 meters), if they cannot be moved, wrap them in fireproof objects.
– Do not weld if the welding slag can cause fire to neighboring materials.
– Need to protect yourself and others from welding slag and hot metal.
– It is necessary to connect the welding cable neatly in the welding area to avoid electric shock.
For more details, please see details welding cable price list Samwon or business contact: 08 39304952 – 08 39302400.