Compensation capacitors installed power factor installed to compensate for power factor directly upstream of the mains, at a group of objects, or at individual devices such as motors or inductive equipment
- Introduction What is a compensator and capacitor capacitor reactive power
- Volume, small weight.
- Low energy loss, good energy storage, little temperature rise.
- Long life, high reliability thanks to discharge resistors and safety components along with the ability to self-repair damage if any.
- When the voltage parameter is too high, leading to dielectric breakdown, the capacitor has the ability to fix itself by isolating the puncture area and resume operation under normal conditions.
- No harm to the environment.
You can refer to the Spanish RTR capacitor
Leave a Reply