Factory manufacturing high quality electrical cabinets in Ho Chi Minh CityQPC
Quan Pham specializes in manufacturing high quality electrical cabinets
With modern machinery and experienced staff, Quan Pham is currently the leading manufacturer of electrical cabinets in Ho Chi Minh City. Trusted by many contractors, constructions, and power companies over the years. Quan Pham has been upgrading production lines, training more skilled staff to serve better and meet the maximum needs of customers.
Please refer to Process process manufacturing electrical cabinets of Quan Pham
Quan Pham receiving processing electrical cabinets, cable trays according to customer contract , meet all the technical and aesthetic needs of electrical cabinets, and cable tray products, electrostatically painted electrical cabinets can be smooth or wrinkled depending on the design of the drawings and customer needs.
- Receiving manufacturing electrical cabinets meeting quality standards.
- Cable ladders and cable trays available upon request
- Serving a diverse audience.
- Supplying electrical cabinets in large and small quantities.
- Committed to product quality and best electrical cabinet quotes
There are many different types of electrical cabinets, depending on their use, voltage criteria, application fields of outdoor electrical cabinets, electrical cabinets industrial , wall-mounted electrical cabinets, inverter electrical cabinets… Materials for manufacturing electrical cabinets can be made from metal sheets or composite plastic, depending on the environment. In which application is the most suitable material, the size and thickness are designed differently. As electrical cabinets are left in the environment, or in food processing plants …, the electrical cabinet cover can be made of stainless steel (stainless steel) material to have high corrosion resistance.
Electrical cabinets have the following forms
– Classification by type of cabinet: Including box-shaped cabinets and composite cabinets (framed cabinets).
– Classification by partition: Depending on the partition between the three main parts, which are the cutting device (I), the busbar (B) and the output line (O), the cabinet has 4 different types each other.
- Form 1: There is no partition between 3 parts I, B, O
- Form 2: There is a partition between 3 parts I, B, O
- Form 3: Same as type 2 and with additional partitions between the closing devices I1, I2, I3…
- Form 4: Same as form 3 and with an extra partition between the output terminals O1, O2, O3…
The Manufacturing Process of Electrical Cabinets includes:
- First, when making an electrical cabinet, it is necessary to choose corrugated iron and cut it according to the rules.
- Then punching can be done by CNC machine or by hand
- Smooth the bavia cleaning holes
- Shape and check
- Next is Welding and cleaning
- Degreasing with caustic soda
- Clean with acid solution
- Shaping the surface with specialized chemicals
- Surface phosphate
- Wash, dry
- Spray powder coating with suitable color
- Dry at 190 – 200 °C for 10 minutes
- Finally check product quality and packaging.