Construction and installation of low voltage electrical cabinetsQPC
- 1 Reputable electrical cabinet installation contractor
- 2 HOTLINE: 0968 789868
- 3 What is low voltage switchboard?
- 4 IEC standards of low voltage switchboard
- 5 HOTLINE: 0968 789868
- 6 Specifications of low voltage electrical cabinets
- 7 Safety of low voltage electrical cabinets provided by Quan Pham
- 8 What are the types of low voltage cabinets?
- 9 HOTLINE: 0968 789868
- 10 Why choose Quan Pham to install low voltage cabinets?
Reputable electrical cabinet installation contractor
Industrial Electrical Equipment Co., Ltd is home manufacturing electrical cabinets high quality – reasonable price.
HOTLINE: 0968 789868
What is low voltage switchboard?
According to the Vietnamese standard on classification of power sources in industrial power transmission in 2010, EVN conventions are as follows:
High voltage grid power has 4 levels: 66kV, 110kV, 220kV and 500kV
Medium voltage grid power has 2 levels: 22kV and 35kV
Low voltage grid power source has 1 ladle 0.4kV
Power sources from power plants are distributed to power consuming areas such as: Industrial parks, cities, factories… on the high or medium voltage lines but cannot be used but must go through low voltage stations to convert to standard source 1 phase 220VAC, 3 phase 380VAC with frequency 50Hz.< /strong>
The cabinets placed right behind the low voltage station are the low voltage distribution cabinets. These low voltage cabinets have the main function of switching and protecting the safety of the load power system.
In industry as well as in civil use, standard power sources are used after these low voltage stations, the cabinets installed after the stations are called low voltage cabinets
IEC standards of low voltage switchboard
– IEC 60439-1: Switchgear and control cabinet assembly standard
– IEC 60947-2: Low-voltage switchgear standard
– IEC 60947-4-1: Standard for motor starters
– IEC 61641: Internal arc fault prevention standard
– IEC 60529: Protection class standard
HOTLINE: 0968 789868
Specifications of low voltage electrical cabinets
– Rated current: 7400A
– Short circuit current: 100KA
– Operating voltage: 690VAC
– Insulation voltage: 1000V
– Insulation test voltage 2500V/1min
– Pulse voltage: 8KV
– Internal separator: 1,2a, 2b, 3a, 3b, 4a, 4b
– Degree of protection: Up to IP54
Safety of low voltage electrical cabinets provided by Quan Pham
– Use of high quality equipment and materials
– Designed according to international standards
Besides, Quan Pham’s low voltage cabinets are very easy to install
– Separable block design
– Arrangement of equipment and proper connectors
– Easy to transport
– Easy connection at the construction site and extended connection
In addition to the ease of installation, what our customers appreciate about our low-voltage cabinets is the ease of operation:
– All equipment clearly indicated
– Ease of access for equipment maintenance
– Low voltage cabinets meet the standards of TCVN 3661-81, IEC 60439-1 with a full range of products: MSB general electrical cabinets, DB distribution cabinets, ATS electrical cabinets, synchronous cabinets, capacitor cabinets compensation, meter electrical cabinets, motor control cabinets, lighting electrical cabinets, fire electrical cabinets…
What are the types of low voltage cabinets?
Low voltage electrical cabinets are divided into 3 main groups: distribution cabinets, control cabinets and electrodynamic cabinets.
– Group of electrical distribution cabinets
The group of low voltage distribution cabinets includes MSB (Main Distribution Switchboard), DB (Distribution Board), ATS (Automatic Transfer Switches) cabinets, cosφ capacity compensating cabinets, and synchronous cabinets. The main function of this group of low-voltage cabinets is to switch and protect the safety of the load power system.
– Control cabinet group
Control cabinet group includes Motor/pump control cabinet, Lighting control cabinet, Programmable control cabinet (PLC)… Its function is to control the load equipment according to a specific process, it can stand alone or come with electrodynamic cabinets.
– Electrodynamic cabinet group
The main function of the electrodynamic cabinet is to switch off the load equipment with large capacity. Control signals are from programmable controllers such as PLCs, microprocessors, computers… it often comes with control cabinets.
HOTLINE: 0968 789868
Why choose Quan Pham to install low voltage cabinets?
Come to us, customers will get
+ Be assured of quality
+ Attentive after-sales service
+ Optimal cost
We, with a team of young dynamic engineers and skilled workers, supply and install domestic and foreign projects, with experience in the field of electrical engineering as well as a team of professional management staff. will satisfy customers.
We look forward to receiving your support and cooperation in the near future.
If you need more detailed information, you can contact us to receive:
– The best consultant
– Best price.
– Fastest progress.