Prestigious electrical cabinet processing workshop in Ho Chi Minh CityQPC
Quality standard electrical cabinet processing workshop in HCMC
Electrical cabinet cover is a metal layer used to protect electrical equipment inside including aptomat, circuit breaker, transformer, transformer, power meter, controller ……. Electrical cabinets designed according to industry standards usually have a rectangular shape designed in the shape of a door or 2 doors. Electrical cabinet covers help prolong life as well as protect electrical systems.
Quân Phạm processing electrical cabinet shell according to the customer’s contract, meeting all technical and aesthetic needs of the shell electrical cabinets, and powder coated electrical cabinets can be smooth or wrinkled depending on the design of the drawings and the needs of the customer.
- Receiving manufacturing electrical cabinets meeting quality standards.
- Serving a diverse audience.
- Supplying electrical cabinets in large and small quantities.
- Committed to product quality and best electrical cabinet quotes
There are many different types of electrical cabinets, depending on their use, voltage criteria, application fields of outdoor electrical cabinets, electrical cabinets industrial , wall-mounted electrical cabinets, inverter electrical cabinets… The material for the manufacture of electrical cabinets can be made of metal or composite plastic, depending on the environment. In the field of use, the material used is most suitable, and the size and thickness are designed differently. As electrical cabinets are left in the environment, or in food processing plants …, the electrical cabinet cover can be made of stainless steel (stainless steel) material to have high corrosion resistance.
Electrical cabinets have the following forms
– Classification by type of cabinet: Including box-shaped cabinets and composite cabinets (framed cabinets).
– Classification by partition: Depending on the partition between the three main parts, which are the cutting device (I), the busbar (B) and the output line (O), the cabinet has 4 different types each other.
- Form 1: There is no partition between 3 parts I, B, O
- Form 2: There is a partition between 3 parts I, B, O
- Form 3: Same as type 2 and with additional partitions between the closing devices I1, I2, I3…
- Form 4: Same as form 3 and with an extra partition between the output terminals O1, O2, O3…
The Manufacturing Process of Electrical Cabinets includes:
- First, when making an electrical cabinet, it is necessary to choose corrugated iron and cut it according to the rules.
- Then punching can be done by CNC machine or by hand
- Smooth the bavia cleaning holes
- Shape and check
- Next is Welding and cleaning
- Degreasing with caustic soda
- Clean with acid solution
- Shaping the surface with specialized chemicals
- Surface phosphate
- Wash, dry
- Spray powder coating with suitable color
- Dry at 190 – 200 °C for 10 minutes
- Finally check product quality and packaging.
The company Quan Pham Industrial Electrical Equipment is a company specialized in providing:
- RTR capacitors – made in Spain
- Welding cable, rubber cable SAMWON – made at Korea
- DUSONC control cable – made in Korea
- Industrial socket BEKONEC – Made in Italy
- Start from Hancess – made in Korea
- MCB, ATB Hancess – made in Korea
- Timer Shinsung – made in Korea
Company Quan Pham was born to bring to customers the best products at the most reasonable prices. With the operating motto: “Customer satisfaction is our success “.
We are committed to bringing the best products to our customers, especially our products are always high standard, environmentally friendly, always in line with the network’s operating conditions & nbsp; electricity Vietnam.
Hotline: 0968 789 868
Hotline: 0903 790 986