Low Voltage SwitchboardsQPC
Quan Pham Main Low Voltage Switchboards are the modular designed which can be tailor-made to meet the client’s exact specification. It can be a L shape or the U shape to fit in your limit space switchroom.
Assembled from standard parts, this versatile system can be modified during production or even on-site to keep up with any last minute design changes.
The modular system also allows us to join two or more sections together enabling a larger cubicle for housing bulky protection devices.
In-house testing to ensure our reliable & quality products.
- Standard: IEC 60439-1.
- Type Tested Assemblies: Yes, with 3200A.
- Rated Insulation Voltage: 1000VAC.
- Rated Operational Voltage: 690VAC.
- Rated Impulse Withstand Voltage: 12kV.
- Degree of Pollution: 3.
- Frequency: 50Hz.
- Main Busbars: up to 6300A.
- Rated Peak Withstand Current: 220kA.
- Rated Short-time Current: 100kA / 1s.
- Degree of Protection: up to 54.
- Segregation Form: up to 4b.
- Material: Electro- Galvanized Steel Sheet.
- Metal Sheet Thickness: 2mm.
- External Surface Protection: Epoxy Powder Polymerized at High Temperature.
- Painting Thickness: more than 50 micro mm.
- Standard Color: RAL 7032, 9002.
- Standard Dimension:
- 2090H x 800W x 1080D
- 2090H x 800W x 1280D
- 2090H x 800W x 1480D