Operating principle of ATS cabinetQPC
Industrial electrical equipment Quan Pham with a team of skilled engineers specializing in receiving services below:
- Construction and installation electrical cabinets, control cabinet, capacitor, electrical cabinets for M&E projects, distribution cabinets with safety, aesthetics, and durability.
- Repair, maintenance Electricity for factories, buildings, apartments, offices, factories, factories, short-term or long-term with the most preferential prices.
- Get consultation survey install capacity compensating cabinets, consulting installing other types of electrical panels. ATS cabinets have the ability to protect loads when the power grid loses phase or neutral, is undervoltage one or more two or all three phases.
Operating principle of ATS cabinet:
* When the power grid suffers one of the following problems: phase loss, neutral loss, low voltage (customizable, default setting 170VAC), ATS cabinet sends a signal to the generator to perform. startup. When the machine has operated stably and the output power reaches the allowable value, ats continues to delay for another time to warm up the machine – Warm Up Timer (This time is customized according to request each machine type, default is 10 seconds). At the end of this time, ATS cabinet automatically closes the machine’s power supply to the load.
* When the power grid returns to normal (Satisfying the required standards for phase and voltage), the ATS cabinet will monitor for an additional time – Restore Timer (This time can be customized as required). actually, the default is 10 seconds). At the end of this period ATS cabinet proceed to cut the load from the machine’s power source. Next, implement the delay time to close the grid to the load – Transfer Timer (customized, default is 5 seconds). At the end of this time ats cabinet controls to close the power grid for the load to be used again. When the power grid has supplied the load, the ATS cabinet maintains the generator to continue operating without load for a while – Cooling Down Timer (This time is customized according to the requirements of each type) machine, the default is 15 seconds) and then the signal returns to stop the generator to increase the life of the machine.
In case of necessity, users can set the system to operate according to their needs through the specific MODE SWITCH switch such as the following modes:
- AUTO position : set the system to operate in automatic mode.
- MAIN position : select to close the mains supply to the load by manual mode.
- GEN position: select to close the power source The machine outputs the load manually.
- OFF position: set the system to stop (stop supplying power to the load).
- ATS cabinet is equipped with the following specific system operating status indicator lights:
- The MAINS AVAILABLE light is on, indicating that the power supply is valid.
- The MAINS ON LOAD light is on, indicating that the grid is supplying the load.
- GENSET AVAILABLE lamp, lights up to indicate that the power is valid.
- GENSET ON LOAD light is on, indicating that the machine is supplying power to the load.
Leave a Reply