Motor Control CenterQPC
The MCC Motor Control Centres are versatile solutions for the needs of the industry even with high nominal currents.
The MCC – system is used in realisation of various types of solutions for the supply and control of electrical motors. With a wide range of selection, form 2b up to 4b, the outgoing units can be withdrawable, removable or fixed. The system also includes instrumentation cabinets, integrated power factor compensation solutions and a busbar trunking system.
Our products are always delivered ready-to-install and special attention has been paid to the productivity of installation. The Hai Nam switchboards are recognised by their modern and stylish colouring: intermediate parts are graphite grey whereas the panels are beige.
- Standard: IEC 60439-1, IEC 60947-3
- Rated Insulation Voltage: 1000VAC
- Rated Operational Voltage: 690VAC
- Rated Impulse Withstand Voltage: 12kV
- Degree of Pollution: 3
- Frequency: 50Hz
- Main Busbars: up to 3200A
- Rated Peak Withstand Current: 143kA
- Rated Short-time Current: 65kA / 1s
- Degree of Protection: up to 54
- Segregation Form: up to 4b
- Material: Electro- Galvanized Steel Sheet
- Metal Sheet Thickness: 2mm
- External Surface Protection: Epoxy Powder Polymerized at High Temperature
- Painting Thickness: more than 50 micro mm.
- Standard Color: RAL 7032, 9002
- Standard Dimension:
2090H x 800W x 1080D
2090H x 800W x 1280D
2090H x 800W x 1480D