Industrial electrical cabinetsQPC
Industrial electrical cabinet is used to protect other electrical equipment such as controllers, meters, circuit breakers, transformers, conductors, CBs,…
Electric cabinets are widely used in factories, workshops, apartments or civil works.
Electric cabinet enclosures are usually manufactured to suit the industrial environment, widely used in industry, so they are also known as industrial electrical cabinets.
Common cabinets will have 1 wing, 2 wings or 3 wings, depending on the purpose of use, choose the appropriate type of cabinet.
Table of Contents
- 1 Industrial electrical cabinets have the following types:
- 2 Quan Pham industrial electrical cabinets are manufactured according to TCVN
- 3 Outdoor industrial electrical cabinet with watertight roof
- 4 Indoor electrical cabinets
- 5 Manufactured industrial electrical cabinets:
- 6 Manufactory of electrical cabinets in HCM
- 7 QUAN PHAM INDUSTRIAL ELECTRIC EQUIPMENT CO., LTD
Industrial electrical cabinets have the following types:
- Electric cabinets are designed on request
- Outdoor electrical cabinet: Covered, waterproof.
- Indoor electrical cabinets
For more information: 5 types of industrial electrical cabinets suitable for VN infrastructure
Quan Pham industrial electrical cabinets are manufactured according to TCVN
- Materials: Iron, Powder coated steel, Stainless steel.
- Dimensions: Width x height x depth: 210mm or more
- Thickness: from 1.0mm
- Color: Grey
- Design: According to drawing request, indoor cabinet (square, rectangular) Outdoor cabinet (with stand, roof)
- Other requirements: Detailed description in drawings, contracts.
Outdoor industrial electrical cabinet with watertight roof
Size: On request
Features: 1-wing, 2-wing or as required. Powder coating or stainless steel cabinets
Indoor electrical cabinets
Size: On request
Features: No roof, stand (floor) or wall mount. Gray powder coated or stainless steel.